Reporting Traffic Issues to Bristol City Council

The demise of the highly successful NP3 Transport Working Group has removed an important link with BCC Highways’ function for raising traffic issues and their possible rectification, by the allocation of funding previously devolved to Bristol’s 14 NPs.
However, the public can still raise traffic issues directly with BCC by using one or other of these Online Webforms:

For general faults – “Report a Street Issue”:

Changes to the highway – “Request a Change to a Road”:

All the issues raised will be logged and dealt with if possible, or added to a list for future consideration – if and when funding becomes available.

This entry was posted in Henleaze, NP3, Stoke Bishop, Transport, Transport Agenda & Notes, Westbury-on-Trym. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *