October 2014 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31Events on October 31, 2014
- closing date for Well Being ApplicationsStarts: 12:00 amEnds: November 1, 2014 - 12:00 am
- “You said, We did” Report to WoT Forum, 8 October 2014
- Notes for Westbury-on-Trym Forum, 8 October 2014
- Notes for Stoke Bishop Forum, 7 October 2014
- Next Transport Working Group Meeting, Tuesday 21 October 2014
- First Bus Customer Promise
- NP’s Statement on 20mph Rollout, RPZs and Downs Parking Schemes
What are YOU saying?
- Alan Aburrow on Next WoT Open Forum, Wednesday 8 October 2014
- Mary Orna on Next WoT Open Forum, Wednesday 8 October 2014
- Chrissie Decker on Coldharbour Road: Proposed New Pedestrian Crossing
- Alan Aburrow on Contacts
- Justin Ogilvie on Contacts
- Mark Baker on The Downs & Sneyd Park – Proposed Parking Restrictions
- Alan Aburrow on The Downs & Sneyd Park – Proposed Parking Restrictions
- Gay Huggins on The Downs & Sneyd Park – Proposed Parking Restrictions
- Sue Alway on The Downs & Sneyd Park – Proposed Parking Restrictions
- Brian and Sheila Woodcock on Southmead Road: Proposed New Pedestrian Crossing
The Notes from the last WoT Forum, held on 8 October 2014, can be read here: WoT Forum Notes 8 Oct 2014 and include 7 attachments that were tabled with the Meeting Agenda:
Attachment 1 (Page 7): Actions arising from previous Forum (“You …to continue reading, click here
The next Meeting of the Transport Working Group will be held on Tuesday 21 October 2014, commencing at 7.00pm. Venue – Westbury-on-Trym Academy (Channells Hill) BS9 3HZ. The Meeting is open to all local residents, not just Working Group Members….to continue reading, click here
A little known unpublicised fact is that First Bus pay compensation for poor service, such as the non-arrival of scheduled services. Their “Customer Promise” offers customers who hold a valid travel ticket or pass, the opportunity to make a travel …to continue reading, click here
At the Neighbourhood Partnership Meeting on 22 September 2014, concerns were raised by Cllr Goulandris that various erroneous urban myths were being perpetuated to the effect that our NP had been instrumental in supporting the Council’s current rollout of blanket …to continue reading, click here
The next WoT Open Forum will be held on Wednesday 8 October 2014 (7.00 – 9.00pm) at “Venue 35″, in Stoke Lane.
The Agenda can be seen here: Agenda and the Supporting Papers can be seen here:
Agenda Item 2: …to continue reading, click here
With just 100 days to go until the start of Bristol’s Green Capital year the Bristol 2015 Company has revamped its website and introduced a new branding at www.bristol2015.co.uk
The most important section of the new website at the moment …to continue reading, click here
The City Council have just gone out to public consultation with a proposed new Zebra Crossing on Coldharbour Road.
The scheme is live on the consultation website at: https://bristol.citizenspace.com/city-development/coldharbour-road-nr-cairns-rd-proposed-zebra-c Letters will go out to residents adjacent to the scheme and …to continue reading, click here
The City Council have just gone out to public consultation with a proposed new Zebra Crossing on Southmead Road.
The scheme is live on the consultation website at: https://bristol.citizenspace.com/city-development/southmead-road-proposed-zebra-crossing
The scheme originated from requests by the Henleaze, Stoke Bishop and …to continue reading, click here
The formal consultation for rolling out the Council’s 20mph scheme across our Neighbourhood Partnership area was included in Phase 3, which closed last May. The proposals were then modified to form the basis of the requisite Speed Limit Order (SLO). …to continue reading, click here
The City Council have just gone out to public consultation with a proposed parking restriction scheme for The Downs and Sneyd Park.
Letters have gone out to residents in Sneyd Park, posters will be going up on The Downs …to continue reading, click here